- It has massive longetivity (I’ve already got 570 hours). There are hundreds of community servers with innovative gamemodes for you to try out.
- Trading is an extra aspect to the game, and if you really put your heart into it, you can actually make money from selling cases/skins
- Once you understand it, it is one of the best games to watch professionally
- It’s very cheap
Cons – Reasonably steep learning curve, it may take a while to really start enjoying it
- I guess this is like all games, but sometimes the community can be toxic. If you find a group to play with, then you’re ok
- You may end up spending more money on the game for weapon skins, as they are nice :3
- Sometimes the valve servers for csgo can be a bit dodgy, but they work most of the time. There’s always community servers